Stevenson InsulationWe do it all
We are a full-service insulation contractor
Simply put SPF (spray polyurethane foam) is the most efficient and cost-effective insulation you can put into your home. It’s made from liquid elements which, when combined become a foam that expands 20 to 30 times its liquid state – filling cracks and areas traditional insulation just can’t reach. SPF is most commonly applied to the walls, floors and ceilings of a building.
An improperly insulated home is more prone to moisture buildup in walls. This moisture is what allows different varieties of molds to grow – molds that pose real health problems for you are your family. Some produce allergens causing reactions and even asthmatic attacks, while others are known to contain toxins and irritants. Once there, ridding your home of mold is both difficult and expensive.
The tight seal that SPF provides is without a doubt the most effective way to prevent mold from ever growing in the first place.
The benefits of blown-in cellulose insulation include its ability to be far more adjustable. It is easy to control the level of insulation you will need in a specific area or to achieve a certain R-value.
Second, it is made of virgin materials which help reduce the chances of allergic reactions. It also provides a tighter fit and Seal.
Blown in fiberglass is extremely energy efficient and keeps its R-value over time because it does not settle and is moisture-resistant to prevent fungus or mold growth.
Since the introduction of fiberglass batt insulation, it has been the most popular insulation material for commercial and residential construction. Over the years, fiberglass insulation has proven its ability to make buildings more energy efficient, reduce utility costs and increase the overall comfort level of the building occupants.
Is there mold in your home, business, school or other buildings? Health problems associated with high levels of airborne mold spores include allergic reactions, asthma episodes, irritations of the eye, nose and throat, sinus congestion, and other respiratory problems.
Molds can be dangerous materials and only highly trained and qualified professionals should handle their inspection, analysis and removal.
There are many reasons to remove your buildings current insulation – animal infestation, smoke damage, water damage, vermiculite, asbestos, dust, mold, etc.
Whatever the reason, we can assist you in complete removal of unwanted insulation from your home.
Whether your building has one type of insulation, or if it is a combination of multiple types (batt, blown in, etc) we can remove your insulation. The insulation along with any other contaminants is removed from your property so we properly dispose of it.